Veterans Affairs

Requesting Military Records, Replacement Medals, and/or Medical Records, you have a couple of options.  If you want to do it online, you can go to Or below is a fillable pdf SF 180, which can be used to obtain DD 2145 and Medical Records.

Adobe PDF Request Pertaining to Military Records